Find a Kentucky Career Center

The Kentucky Career Center (KCC) is housed under the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet. Click here to find the nearest Kentucky Career Center location.

For more details about filing for unemployment insurance benefits, click here

To file a claim (new or reopen an existing claim): visit or call 502-875-0442.  

For general UI support call 502-564-2900. For help with Focus Career by calling 502-564-0871.